Thursday, October 10, 2013

A call from Helplessness

Two days ago, on Wednesday 09 October 2013. i received a call from my Mom saying that my sis was admitted to the hospital. And i was pretty shocked upon hearing that. I asked about what happened, and what was revealed to me was this. On the surface of the minor leg injury, doctor found a black thingy. The doctor couldn't determined what was it, hence a blood test and X-RAY was done on my sis, yesterday.

My mom and i was pretty disappointed with no one, except my dad. On the night where my sis was admitted, he go nowhere but stayed at home and read his horse book. My thought: Can reading the book on your hand gets your one and only daughter any better? We visited my sis yesterday evening. But this time, my dad came too. But where was he found? He was sitting at the lounge room there. I was told that he came into the ward and left with one look. No question was asked etc.. My thought: Though you're here, yet you're not with us. So where and what's the purpose of you coming?

I watched a movie with Canney, Kendrick, Julian and his girlfriend, Sheng De aka SD card and Austin. We had supper and except for me, they all drank beer. They drank quite a few bottles and the Canney was the one i worried for, after all, it's her first time drinking with us. And so, i woke up pretty early the nxt day to see Canney if she had hangover. When i reached her place, she was up and doing her make up. I was waiting for her outside her place, when she passed the office keys to Zi Ting, her room mate to me. I left, feeling that it was a wasted trip. I came, only to have breakfast with her, and yet she sent me away with a bunch of keys. My thought: Why should i bother about her, whether she got hangover or sober? Can you show a little respect to those who care for you? You don't just sent people away. But here's the thing: Where is the thank you? You should say thank you, not because i deserve it, but because you're well-mannered. Well, she didn't say it even after i spoke to her. And she seems to be fine about it. Well, it shows that she can't and won't be bothered by it. And it was since then, the distance and line was drawn. I woke up today and was told not to buy breakkie for her as Julian was buying for her. While i was otw to office, we were on the same bus. But we didn't say hi. I was pretty sure she saw me, yet she didn't came.

No comments: