Monday, September 30, 2013

Yet another heart-throbbing song: Scandal Of Grace

Just posted a song, which saw me weeping. Even as i am blogging now, am so touched on Saturday, by this song. Pastor Kong announced, also that we will have another Arise and Build 2013/14. And here's my heart thought: I am giving my dream of getting a new guitar into the hands of God. In this Arise and Build, i am POURING OUT MY LIVES TO JESUS.

Today, it's also my colleague-cum-mentor, Lawrence last day here in JRP Manpower. I was told by him that his last day would be on the end of OCT, but he has decided to bring it forward. And i was pretty much affected though i am almost 70% done learning. But since he has decided to leave, i respect him and hereby wishes him the very best in the near future.I just wanna say thank you for teaching me, helping me thru this 2 weeks. I am at 70%, it's all your hard work and giving. Lawrence, Thank you..

No comments: