Well i know, it's been more than a month since i came back here. Well in fact, i have been thinking about some things on mind and in heart. I got a lot to share but this verse kinda summed up my thoughts.
Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through.That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!
We saw the 6 accused standing on court in the entire month of August. So you might ask what/how does the above verse relate or link with the 6?
1.The 6 never quit when they began or started this church some 25 years ago.
2. They never lost sight of where they were going, therefore they, together with Him could put up with anything along the way which is the process and the journey to build this and the many churches around Asia.
3. And though we're not in the place of honor, yet we're right alongside with God.
To all who read this, ask yourself:
1. Where are you going in life? Have you lost sight of where you are going?
2. Are you giving up or losing sight? Do you have the character to put up with anything along the way?
3. Which is more important to you? The place of honor or right alongside with friends, family who have been with you?