Friday, December 12, 2008

At last working!!!

Finally working wif my frens @ Attributes Pte Ltd. Since last year November, i've always wanted to work wif them. And now finally work wof them. Allow me to introduce them to all of you: 1. Robin is the GM of this company. And these are the staff: Carol, Gillian, Valerie, Yoseph, Naomi and Morgan(considered part of us). And now that im part of this company, im so happy!!! And nw that im working, i wanna be more professional in everything, be it big or small, i wanna to do it good, acceptable. I wanna be fast, effective and efficient. And one thing i promised myself: Through this company, i wanna see myself changed for the better, becoming more mature, serious-minded. Before i end, i wanna personally thank the Robin(GM) for hiring me. And i also wanna say sorry in advance to all my mistakes to all the staff here. Wish all my frens in ITE all the best. Must keep in touch... hor..... ok? See u all soon.

No comments: