Thursday, June 6, 2013

I've come back for more

It's been more than two years already. But folks, i am back. Past two years gone, things happened, people have come and go, there's just too much.. A quick update on me. I ORD two years ago, went on to SOT like almost immediately and graduated the same year too. What's happening now? I am currently working with my SOT friend, Daniel in Asia Mannequin. Been here since 1st April 2013, am getting used to this job. Remember Xiuhui? Well, she has gone with a very handsome, rich boy name Xianbi aka Joseph. Well it's almost two years, and i guess they are fine. Caiping aka Rachel? Well, she told me the bad news on the 25/1/13, if i didn't forget wrongly. Joshua the name was mentioned to us, and we guess she kinda have like him?? Well i wish you all the best.. As for me, well, i've been talking to Michelle for the past two months over whatsapp like practically almost everyday. If you ask me whether i have feelings for her, i would say yes. But this time i am different. Instead of me chasing her all the way, i like to take things slowly yet steady. I confessed i have feelings for her, but i wanna confirm my feelings first before going ahead. I shared my feelings for Michelle with a few SOT friends, and was well received by them. If you asked me what i wanna say, take this: It's never about me. I give you the choice to choose. Whether you like or not, the choice is yours. Just like Michelle, i am giving her the choice to whether if we can work something out, or just remain as we are. I am cool about this. But if given a choice, i would like to develop and go on further. That's for me. I am not too sure for her and i don't wanna push her for the answer. Though i am 24 this year and my deadline is coming, let God lead and guide me to the girl.

No comments: